2007/08/21

How to explore a new city

One of the best ways to explore a place you've visited for the 1st time is to do some morning jog in your hotel neighborhood; it gives you a rough geography of the city you are about to explore. Hence, my Day 1 in Mexico City started with 50-min jogging in the colonial district, which is acknowledged as a World Cultural Heritage by UNESCO.

Scared to get robbed? No one cares about a runner in a shabby T-shirt and pants whose only valuable is an iPot Nano in hand.

Worried to get lost? Why not! Unless you are travelling on business and got some scheduled meetings (oh yes, this is already a history for me now), it is the best way to discover what you did not expect to see.

And to top it all off, it is good for health and we can enjoy local food to the fullest.

So now, who wants to join my club??

2 件のコメント:

megliemoo さんのコメント...

I want to join the club! Sounds just perfect! Have a margarita for me, okay?!
Meghan

タコボウズ さんのコメント...

I knew you wanted to join me, my dear fellow masochist! :-)
Not much of margarita, but had some tequila for ya!