2008/03/04

Chilling out the last several days in HK and Shanghai...

Warm greetings from HK to all dear friends and family round the globe...many apologies for not having updated the blog for oh-so-long, just do not have time or 'urge' to write anything at this moment but enjoying the present of the last few weeks of the trip with dear friends and cousin in Asia.

But I am not going to put an end on this blog without sharing all wonderful experiences I have got, particularly in India and Nepal, which have been the highlight of my seven-month round-the-world journey. It will just require some time for me to work on it.

Anyhow, hope things are all well with each of you who are kind enough to spare precious time to visit my suspended blog. I am not sure how much time I need to get readjusted to the 'reality' back home but look forward to seeing you soon.

Sayaka in HK

0 件のコメント: